IAITAM Privacy Statement
International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers Inc. (IAITAM) is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. To that end, we have prepared this privacy statement to disclose and describe our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Notice and Disclosure: In general, you may visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. IAITAM collects domain information from your visit to customize and improve your experience on our website.
Some portions of this website may require you to give us personally identifiable information, which is information that enables us to identify you, such as your name, email or other address. If you opt to provide us that sort of information, we also may use it for purposes such as verifying your identity, sending you information, or contacting you. For certain programs, we may make your information available to our business partners, for marketing and other purposes which we believe may be beneficial to you.
Choice/Opt-Out: It is our intent to inform you before we collect personally identifiable information, and tell you what we intend to do with it. You will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of this website, although you may not be able to access certain programs or services. In certain portions of this website, we also may enable you to “opt out” of certain uses of your information, or elect not to receive future communications or services.
Data Security: IAITAM’s intent is to strictly protect the security of your personal information; honor your choice for its intended use; and carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information we collect online, including the use of encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
Data Quality and Access: IAITAM strives to keep your information and data accurate, complete and current. We will promptly take steps to correct any inaccuracies in your personally identifiable information which we are made aware of.
Business Relationships: This website contains links to other websites. IAITAM is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Public Forums: Portions of this website make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to visitors. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
IAITAM reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement at any time without prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the interactive ITAK website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Limitation of Liability. Neither International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers, Inc. (“IAITAM”) nor any of its affiliates, employees, agents, contractors, officers, directors, members, owners, writers, contributors, or content providers (collectively, “IAITAM Parties”) shall have any liability to you or anyone acting on your behalf arising out of your use of the interactive ITAK website (“Website”). By using the Website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless any and all of the IAITAM Parties from and against any and all claims that may be made against the foregoing by you or anyone acting on your behalf.
- Use of the interactive ITAK website. The following terms and conditions shall govern such use of the Website and any postings made thereto:
- Postings may not be made that are obscene, vulgar, defamatory, illegal, threatening, violative or invasive of the rights of third parties (including, without limitation, any intellectual rights of third parties), promote illegal activities, or encourage hate against any group.
- Postings should not be made that harass, ridicule, or defame other users and/or their postings.
- We may, but do not have the obligation to prohibit postings or remove such postings.
- Notwithstanding anything else contained herein to the contrary, we may at any time prohibit any user who we feel, in our sole determination, has violated any of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Such revocation may be made without any prior warning or notice; however, we may, at our discretion, provide notice to any user making postings not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use of the reasons that a posting is not in compliance.
- By submitting a posting, you thereby give us the right and license to use such posting on the Website.
- Changes and Severability. We reserve the right to change or modify our Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. All users of our Website will be subject to all of these Terms and Conditions of Use as the same may be in effect from time to time. If any of the provisions of this Terms and Conditions of Use are deemed invalid, or for any reason deemed unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions of Use shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
- Copyright. Except as specifically stated in this Terms and Conditions of Use or in our Website, this site, the layout of this site, the software and code relating to the Website, and all other aspects of the Website are all protected by United States and international copyright laws and other intellectual rights protection laws. The Website includes articles, photographs, and other materials contributed by or licensed from third parties, and we do not claim any right in such materials except for rights that may be conferred upon us pursuant to a license or similar agreement.
Marks. IAITAM may file for federal trademark or service mark registrations for marks that we may display on our Website, either now or in the future, including, without limitation, the ITAK mark. In addition, IAITAM claims trademark and/or service mark protection in all other marks in our website denoted by the mark. All other trademarks used on the Website that refer to other companies are the property of their respective owners.